Jessica Wasserman is a partner in the International, Government Relations and Cannabis Law practice groups at Greenspoon Marder LLP. She has extensive experience in politics, lobbying, regulatory advocacy including Food and Drug Administration regulated products, and law. Ms. Wasserman has held senior positions in the Executive Branch involving international economic and trade policy, at the Department of Commerce and Department of Agriculture. Ms. Wasserman also works regularly with the U.S. Congress.
- Washington, D.C.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1984
- B.A., St. John’s College, 1981
Professional and Community Involvement
- Destination DC Tourism Board, Mayoral Appointee, 2016-Present
- Elected DC State Committee Delegate, 2014-2016
- Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner, Elected DC City Official, 2016-2018
- Women in International Trade, VP for Corporate Membership, 2018-Present