Kristin Stankiewicz is senior counsel in the Cannabis Law practice of Greenspoon Marder. She focuses her practice on land use and real estate matters and state and local licensing for cannabis businesses.
Ms. Stankiewicz previously worked for the Office of Metro Attorney, the general counsel’s office at Portland, Oregon’s regional government, Metro, where she assisted with real estate acquisitions, complex permitting problems and a diverse range of municipal law issues. Prior to that, Ms. Stankiewicz advised the cannabis industry for several years and worked as public defender.
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., English Literature, University of California, 2001
Professional and Community Involvement
- Oregon Women Lawyers (OWL), Member, 2018
- Speaker, “Do’s & Dont’s,” Cannabis Collaborative Conference, January 23, 2019
- Speaker, “Marijuana Money – What are the Compliance Issues?,” Washington Indian Gaming Association’s Northwest Indian Gaming Conference, July 3, 2018
- Speaker, “Recreational Marijuana Business Law In Oregon,” National Business Institute’s (NBI) Live Seminar, December 8, 2017
- Oregon Client Alert: OLCC to Limit Marijuana Producer Licenses
- Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission Announces June 15th Deadline For License Applications
- Greenspoon Marder Supports The NCIA Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
- Greenspoon Marder Attorneys Amy T. Margolis And Kristin Stankiewicz Featured Speakers At NBI Seminar
- Outdoor Producer Harvest Notification Reminder
- National Support for Cannabis Legalization Reaches an All-time High