Jacqueline Fox is an associate with the International Wealth and Asset Planning practice group and the Cannabis Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Ms. Fox focuses her practice primarily on tax-oriented estate planning, international tax matters, multi-generational wealth transfer and family business succession planning for high-net-worth individuals and families, as well as contract drafting and review, and assisting cannabis businesses in various tax matters, such as audit representation and challenges of IRS adjustments under 280E. She also has experience advising clients in regard to offshore voluntary disclosures, guardianships, probate and trust administration, expatriation, pre-immigration planning, and corporate formation.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Miami School of Law, 2013
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, 2012
- Nova Law Review
- Pro-Bono Honor Program
- B.A., Studio Art, Brandeis University, Honors, 2008
- Co-Author, “Asset Protection Update,” WealthCounsel Quarterly, Volume 12, Issue 1, Summer 2018
- Co-Author, “U.S. v. Rose: Fraudulent Transfer of Assets to Cook Islands Asset Protection Trust,” LISI Asset Protection Planning Newsletter # 244, May 7, 2014