Nabil Rodriguez is an associate in the Cannabis Law practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Mr. Rodriguez focuses his practice exclusively on cannabis law and the complex legal environment surrounding hemp and CBD. Mr. Rodriguez has developed a comprehensive understanding of hemp and CBD laws across the U.S. and maintains up-to-date with developments at federal, state and local levels of government to assist businesses with licensing and regulatory compliance.
While receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver, Sturm College of law, Mr. Rodriguez interned with Rachel Gillette, who is Partner and Chair of Greenspoon Marder’s Cannabis Law practice group, founded the first Student National Cannabis Bar Association, and became a member of the executive board for Colorado NORML, the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws.
- J.D., University of Denver, Strum College of Law, 2018
- B.A., Legal Studies, University of Central Florida, 2016
Professional and Community Involvement
- Colorado NORML, Executive Board, Secretary
- National Cannabis Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Co-Author, “What Happened On Nov. 1 With Colorado House Bill 1090 And New Marijuana Enforcement Rules?,” Denver Business Journal, November 5, 2019
In the News
- Quoted, “Seeing Green,” Wisconsin Law Journal, November 27, 2019
- Cannabis Banking on the Horizon
- Coming this August: USDA to Release Hemp Regulations
- House Committee Addresses Marijuana Laws in America, Racial Justice and Need for Reform
- Another Step Forward for Cannabis Banking
- The FDA Issues Its 49th Warning Letter to CBD Company
- Senate Committee Hearing Report – Challenges for Cannabis and Banking
- American Herbal Products Association’s Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress – Part 1 – Morning Report
- American Herbal Productions Association Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress – Part 2
- DEA Announces Moving Forward To Facilitate Research For Marijuana In The U.S.
- What’s Next for the “SAFE Banking Act” After Passing the House?