Nicole Ostrowski is senior counsel in the Corporate & Business Practice Group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Ms. Ostrowski’s practice focuses on complex corporate transactions, including private equity transactions, strategic organizational structuring, debt financings, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, venture capital investments, asset purchases, and joint venture arrangements. As a corporate transactional attorney, Ms. Ostrowski’s practice also extends to acting as outside general counsel and providing operational support and advice to clients on matters related to strategic planning, corporate finance, risk assessment and employment practices.
Ms. Ostrowski’s clients span a wide variety of industries, including financial services, utilities, technology, infrastructure, internet, software, food, and retail and consumer products.
- New York
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., Government, Dartmouth College, cum laude, 1998
- Representation of an issuer in its $20 million offering of convertible debentures (both US and non-US purchasers).
- Representation of multiple utility clients in multiple acquisitions in diverse areas of the United States. Transaction values ranging from approximately $4 million – $75 million.
- Representation of an investor-owned utility company in its issuance of bonds in an aggregate principal amount of $25 million.
- Representation of private equity clients with regard to their investment and capital raising activities across various sectors, including technology and consumer products.
- Acted as counsel to issuers and investors in private placement transactions across a variety of industries, including, without limitation, biotechnology, software, technology, food and beverage, and consumer products.
- Representation of private companies on issues relating to general corporate matters, including organization and governance matters and commercial contracts.
- Representation of “angel” investors and other venture capital investors participating in new financing rounds for emerging, start-up companies, as well as representation of start-ups receiving such funding in a variety of industries.