The attorneys in Greenspoon Marder’s Corporate Practice Group serve as trusted advisors to the cannabis industry including growth companies, corporate boards and special committees, institutional investors, private equity and venture capital funds, entrepreneurs, and senior executives. We take pride in the depths of our relationships and the success of our clients.
Our corporate, finance and securities lawyers who focus on the cannabis, hemp and CBD industries are regularly hired to lead our clients’ most complex, sophisticated and sensitive matters. We work closely with our clients to develop thoughtful and practical strategies that address their immediate needs while keeping their long term goals in mind. We represent clients through the entire life cycle of their cannabis business enterprises, from the earliest conversations about entity formation to the raising of funds through institutional finance or capital markets transactions, the negotiation of joint ventures or strategic alliances, the acquisition or disposition of new business units, the restructuring of liabilities and the execution of an exit strategy.
Our cannabis attorneys can help your business, no matter what the size, build and maintain a strong corporate foundation. We provide the following services:
- Entity formation including partnership agreements, operating agreements, corporate bylaws and shareholder agreements
- Securities work to help your business raise money and take in funding
- Commercial contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance and securities transactions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Private equity and venture capital fund formation
- Restructurings and workouts
- Other financing documents
- Promissory notes and loan documents
- Public offerings and reverse mergers