An experienced marijuana compliance attorney in Greenspoon Marder’s Cannabis Practice can help your business with licensing and compliance across the country. At the heart of our practice is helping to ensure that your business is able to receive all of the licensing it needs to operate and that it operates in the most compliant fashion possible. Our lawyers have been helping cannabis clients stay compliant for as long as medical programs have existed. With deep roots in the space, we are uniquely situated to help you and your business apply for and receive your state and local licenses.
Our Cannabis Compliance Services
Our national cannabis law practice is proud to help clients with the following licensing and compliance services:
- State licensing applications both for open and competitive licensing programs
- Local government licensing and permitting
- Medical marijuana registrations and licensing where required
- Compliance training for management and staff
- Compliance audits
- Standard operating procedures
- Renewals and license updates
- Direct communication channels to licensing agencies
- Availability for inspections and violations
- Representation on violations and license cancellations
Contact an Experienced Marijuana Compliance Attorney Today
Our licensing team has applied for thousands of licenses across the country and has experienced attorneys working to make sure that you receive your license operate. Whether you are applying in a limited license state or through an open application process we understand what agencies and evaluators are looking for in these applications. We are also committed to making sure that your business then functions in the most compliant fashion possible. By staying engaged and updated on all legislative and federal changes, we work hard to keep clients informed in this evolving industry.
For more information on our services and to learn how an experienced marijuana compliance attorney at our cannabis law firm can assist you, contact us online or by phone at 888-491-1120 today to schedule a consultation.