Because of the contradictions between state legalization and federal law, running a compliant cannabis business is extremely important. Our compliance attorneys across the country specialize in keeping your business safe and operating according to state law and agency rules.
Our attorneys, by being engaged in rule making and policy discussions in each state we practice, work hard to be consistently on top of the ever-changing rules cannabis businesses must follow. Greenspoon Marder’s commitment to policy work allows us to communicate quickly and effectively about new changes and to make sure that those changes make practical sense when applied.
We provide a wide range of compliance services including:
- Local government compliance
- Compliance audits
- Inspection readiness walkthroughs
- Compliance education services
- Employee and staff training
- Coordination with contractors and service providers
- Representation at license violation and revocation hearings
- Rules updates
- Advocacy at state and local hearings
- Representation at state legislative hearings
Running a compliant cannabis business can feel daunting but our attorneys are here to help. With onsite visits to written operating procedures to legislative updates, our attorneys are constantly striving to keep your business compliant and informed.